Here’s a new segment we created to share some interesting data with our readers. By using the statistics we gather from our free textbook price comparison search engine, we’re going to occasionally release a list of the best selling textbooks so far. Might be interesting to see how this evolves and if the list changes considerably over time.
So, without further ado, here’s our top 10 list of best selling textbooks in 2018 (so far):
- The Official SAT Study Guide, 2018 Edition (Official Study Guide for the New Sat)
- Who We Are and How We Got Here: Ancient DNA and the New Science of the Human Past
- The Official ACT Prep Guide, 2018: Official Practice Tests + 400 Bonus Questions Online
- Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association, 6th Edition
- Just Mercy: A Story of Justice and Redemption
- The Five Dysfunctions of a Team: A Leadership Fable
- Saunders Comprehensive Review for the NCLEX-RN® Examination, 7 Edition
- Romeo and Juliet (No Fear Shakespeare)
- 5 lb. Book of GRE Practice Problems (Manhattan Prep GRE Strategy Guides)
- Cracking the Coding Interview: 189 Programming Questions and Solutions
Every book in this list goes directly to a page that shows the MSRP (manufacturer’s suggested retail price) and where to find it for sale at the lowest price. This is very useful when price shopping, to ensure you get the best deal possible and save as much money as you can.
Every student knows that when it’s time to buy books for the next semester, the wallet is going to take a hit. This is why price comparison websites like CheapCampusBooks are a great way to buy textbooks for less by letting you quickly figure out which bookstore has your must-have textbooks for the lowest price.
Hope you find this post interesting. I will be on the lookout for other top 10 lists that can be fun and/or useful. Let me know in the comments below if you have any suggestions!